Typical Client Profile
WJ Interests has provided Fee-Only financial advice to individuals, families and businesses since 1996. Clients come from a variety of different backgrounds and professions, including but not limited to: Physicians, Engineers, Lawyers, Entrepreneurs, Politicians or Corporate Executives.
You have your own unique set of goals and circumstances, and as a result require an exclusive approach tailored just for you. Our investment process is not passive or static; we take an active and dynamic approach in order to maximize your available resources. We are also here to guide you through the important decisions that will assist you in achieving your goals.
In our experience, clients with the following characteristics are those most likely to benefit from our services:
- Have investable liquid assets of at least $500,000, or a combined annual income of at least $250,000.
- Trust in and commit to the plan and process of reaching financial independence.
- Have realistic expectations of investment performance.
- Desire a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Value long-term relationships.
If you are unsure if you fit the above criteria or have any questions, we encourage you to contact us and we will do our best to help you in any way we can.