WJ Interests is committed to safeguarding your confidential information. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence.
- We have never disclosed information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. We are prohibited by law to do so without advising you first.
- We limit access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for knowing, and only to nonaffiliated parties as permitted by law. For example, federal regulations permit us to share a limited amount of information about you with a brokerage firm to execute securities transactions on your behalf, or so that we can discuss your financial situation with your accountant or lawyer.
- We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
- The types of personal information that we ask for depend upon the specifics of your portfolio. It may include information about your personal finances, your health to the extent that it is needed for the planning process, transactions between you and others, and information from consumer reporting agencies.
- For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, such as financial service companies, consultants, and auditors, we require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep your information private. Federal and state regulators also may review firm records as permitted under the law.
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- Your information is kept while you are a client, and after for as long as is required by federal and state securities laws. It is destroyed after all recordkeeping requirements have been met.