The compensation structure for a financial advisor can play a significant role in determining their objectivity. Contrary to popular belief most advisors are not required to act in the best interests’ of their clients. WJ Interests is paid only by our clients as a Fee-Only Advisor.
What Fee-Only Means to You
- WJ is held to a fiduciary standard, regulated by the SEC, and required to disclose any conflicts of interests we may have in making investment recommendations to clients.
- WJ can be totally objective in our advice since we don’t profit off any particular product.
- We don’t sell in-house products and we don’t collect commissions from sales.
- WJ has one goal – to simply make the best decisions for you, based on your particular needs and objectives.
- WJ believes in being a fiduciary means we can sit on the same side of the table as our clients and tell them we work for them – and only them.
As Fee-Only advisors we are proud members of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA). All NAPFA members only receive compensation from their clients and must meet stringent requirements to be part of the organization.